Jumaat, November 30, 2012

life planning


having to spend the days without my netbook which i lent to zamm for purposes, i had a lot of time to do a lot of thinking. basically because i was bored and have nothing else to do other than thinking.

so i thought about my basic life plans that i have been constructing since i finished schooling.
they are simple actually.

#1 finish my degree study
#2 get posted to a school as nearest as i could to my hometown
#3 three years teaching until confirmation
#4 search for any scholarship with KPM to further my studies oversea, preferably in UK*
#5 get a master
#6 continue teaching, be a lecturer if get the chance
#7 continue studying while teaching and specialize either in English Literature or Linguistics*
#8 get married in between #2 and #7
#9 collect my own assets starting from #2
#10 travel around with my significant other*
#11 have my own family
#12 continue studies
#13 earn, spend, save and invest enough money to retire comfortably by late 50s
#14 ...
#15 get closer to God (THIS IS A MUST!!!)

*subjects due to change

well, that's about it. what i want to do for the rest of my life.
but, for knowing myself real good than other people, i think the reality will turn out less interesting than what i have planned. lol


not a good planner,
a-san


4 ulasan:

tenggiling berkata...

#14 ? wakakakakaka

a-san berkata...

takde lagi. taktau nk letak apa haha

tenggiling berkata...

so why skip the 14th? must got to be something.ngehhgehngeh

a-san berkata...

sebab nak bagi cukupkan 15 hahaha