Isnin, Ogos 22, 2011

tag #006

Shoe Size
6 (EUR 36/ UK 4)



Sexual Orientation:
Straight.



Do you Smoke?
 Yes/No



Do you Drink?
No



Do you Take Drugs?
No



Age you get mistaken for:
17-18 



Have Tattoos?
Naah



Want any tattoos ?
Haram



Got any Piercings?
On my ears



Want any piercings?
Another pair on my ears



Best friend?
Lotsaa 



Relationship status:
Complicated???



Biggest turn ons:
Guys that are funny and have a good body built. 



Biggest turn offs:

PERVERTS, WEIRDOS


Favorite Movie:
The Blair Witch Project



I’ll love you if:
I feel so



Someone you miss:
My daddy kat rumah / My junk kid spec hitam selipar biru. Cant decide between them both. haha



Most traumatic experience:
None that i can remember of



A fact about your personality:
I'm heartless


What I hate most about myself:
My crooked teeth. I want to wear braces sangat2.



What I love most about myself:
My eyes



What I want to be when I get older:
A successful and very much satisfied woman :)


My relationship with my sibling(s):
Crazy. We fight a lot, but in the end we stick up to each other love each other so damn much!



My relationship with my parents:
We're just okay-okay. They're cool on times ;D


My idea of a perfect date:
Zero awkward moments. and oh! lots of hugs ^^



My biggest pet peeves:
Guys trying to have dirty talk with me



A description of the girl/boy I like:
Cool. enuff said. haha.  



A description of the person I dislike the most:
the-I-Know-Everything-Lemme-Tell-You-person


A reason I’ve lied to a friend:
because I have to abide by my parents rules


What I hate the most about college:
Packed schedule -.-



What my last text message says:
sumthing bout "sayang", "harap bby ok.cntrl k", "kalau ada apa msg ok" haha. i dun wanna tell the whole thing.


What words upset me the most:
"hidup takde guna kau ni"


What words make me the best about myself:
"you're cool. you're san laa"


A wish that I’ve wished for repeatedly on 11:11:
Jumpa 11:11 pun jarang



What I find attractive in boys.
looks and builds. haha.



Where I would like to live.
somewhere nice where i can call home, preferably by the beach. lol



One of my insecurities.
Can't think of one rite now.



My childhood career choice.
A doctor. typical rite?



My favorite ice cream.
Caramel almond



Who I wish I could be
Miranda Kerr, weeks after she gave birth to Flynn Bloom. and yeah, she has Orlando Bloom. daymnn!


Where I want to be right now.
right beside him <3



The last thing I ate. 
Milna Rusk, original flava



Sexiest person that comes to my mind immediately. 
this guy i found somewhere in the web. nyummy.




















A random fact about anything? 
I use a lot of hahas in words. haha.

    Tiada ulasan: