Jumaat, Ogos 19, 2011

here i share a piece of my literature class :D



Pagi tadi dalam kelas, discussing on the topic of relationship. Relationship and sex, how do we see it. Can we separate between love and sexuality? Love or Lust? A really huge difference between love and lust, especially umur macam aku ni and my lecturer asked the whole class to think back, about our current relationship. He kept assuring us that all of that are just sexual attractions, lusts and not love. Banyak yang bermain kat fikiran aku masa tu. A part of me said yes and a part of me said no.


Perbezaan besar yang ada antara pemahaman orang zaman dulu, dengan generasi muda sekarang ni. Orang dulu tengok relationship ni as a life continuity, they separated the relationship and the love. Tu pasal orang dulu tak kenal pun boleh kahwin jugak kan? But we, the new generations, tend to look sexuality as a way of expressing our love in a relationship. We look it in the perspective of westerners. Why? Because we all have been Americanized. Yeah people, Americanized. terima lah hakikat.


Okay, scratch that. Back to the point, at my age, what is it actually? Love or Lust? haihhh, entah laa. like I said, partly yes and partly no. I'm not the kind of person yang would confess my love if I don't love the person at all, even a slightest affection, but once I confessed it, I wouldn't be bothered to say it again and again and again. Okay, I did that. Lucky you, dude.




ni kira critical thinking ke?,
a-san



Tiada ulasan: