Selasa, Julai 19, 2011

my love child.



at last!!!! i've managed to sent my first roll to be developed. thank god i currently living in penang which means aku dah dekat dah dengan lomo kaki and also means whatever lahh. anyways, no more talking (typing). just let tha pic speaks by themselves. haaaaa =D


before that, lemme tell a bit of it.


ditembak terus dari Holga 120 GCFN sayewww ^^
first roll
fresh kodak pro 160
pasang mask 12, tapi guna setting mask 16 (which explains the mixed exposure)


HOMIE: zee

idk what this is. apparently it looks like my kitty. but just the head. sbaik dia warna putih. heh -.-"

HOMIE: karot

HOMIES: zuhair + shafiq
w/ blue flash

HOMIES: naim + zaim

them homies


kakak on her engagement day :)


THE FIRST EVER
*i-chi's 19th bday*
double exposure


first timer luck, i guess. masih bermain-main dengan teknik :)
obviously, most of these are about my homies. and banyak gambar ktorang lepak, diorg skate, dia lepak, dan semua pun lepak. apa boleh buat, my life revolves around my homies. they play a really big part in my life and, ktorang memang suka lepak. lol.




lomo on!,
a-san



Tiada ulasan: