Isnin, Mei 02, 2011

to whom it may concern



hey there, sup? how are you? i believe that you're just fine without me eh? is it? if not, why you're like avoiding me? trying to get away with every of our conversation. every time you'll say that you're busy and there's something you gotta do. okay, i do get it if you're busy with your studies and all. but hello? every time? don't bluff me can you? we were best buddies rite? even someone used to tell that like i am your mom because i sort of controlling you not to do things that you determined not going to do again.  the last time i remember you love to say that. "we're best buddies". i don't know what had changed your heart, but i believe it may be my own fault of me being myself. apart from the day. you know what day.


to you, if you're reading this. i kinda need some sort of explanation of what had happened to us. if my thoughts over here are totally wrong, then tell me why? would you? please? in my heart, our friendship still remains the same as before. you're still my best buddy, you're awesome, you're a lot of help to me all these while and i don't wanna change that. but if my thoughts are right, then we'll just stay like this i guess. i don't wanna lose a very great and awesome friend like you.




sincerely,
a-san

Tiada ulasan: