Isnin, Julai 09, 2012

let's get romantic



"I'd rather have bad times with you, than good times with someone else" - Luther Vandross


today in the class, Mdm Mars asked everyone to define the word "romantic" because she said she doesn't know what actually romantic is and wanted to know our views. "you write it in a piece of paper, and give it to me"
oh. okay. err. that's kinda hard.


uhm. yeah. how to say it,
well,
madam,
you see,
i don't know what romantic is.


why?
because i...
err,
because i can't find anything romantic in my life?
no?
you say romantic is on a person, not a feeling.
aah.
yaah. okay then, maybe because i'm not a romantic person?
(actual conversation happened in my mind. between me #1 and me #2)


a definition?
mine?
alright, alright


*scribble, scribble*


i'll say, 
romantic is a pleasant feeling that a person experiences with his/her other half that usually involves intimacy. feeling may varies on different people.
yeah. i know. very structured answer.
boooringgg.


yalah! dah cakap kan tadi i dunno what romantic is. haiyee -.-


i think i still don't live long enough in this world to know what romantic is. i'm just a kid. a foolish kid yang tak habis kenal dunia lagi.


i am not romantic to give all my love, but i know i have enough love to be spared to my other half


"Romantic is the talking of the heart by the language of LOVE" - anonymous in Mdm Mars' class


just because i'm in love doesn't mean that i know what romantic is,
a-san


2 ulasan:

Sazwanie/Fauhan berkata...

Oh, now I know the owner of this 'other half' definition..
Btw, aku langsung tak tulis and tak submit, as I have no idea of what romantic is

a-san berkata...

hahah. definition aku bagi tak bermadah macam orang lain kan.