Khamis, Mac 15, 2012

25 things i'd do if you're my boyfriend



1. Make you smile when you are down
2. Try to secretly smell you, but you always notice
3. Stick up to you, but still respect your independence
4. Annoys you a lot
5. Come up to you and put my arms around yours
6. Mess up your hair even if you hate it
7. My hand will always find your hand
8. Be cute when i really want something
9. Offer you plenty of help
10. Literally hit you when I'm upset
11. Never run out of love
12. Be funny, but know when to be serious
13. Realize im being funny when i need to be serious
14. Be patient when you take forever to meet me
15. Be sarcastic when you don't get a fuck of what I'm saying
16. Smile a lot
17. Wakes you up in the morning
18. Appreciate you
19. Help others out
20. Reminds you on important stuffs you need to do
21. Kisses when needed
22. Try to know you better than before
23. Always try to make you laugh
24. Stare at you
25. Text message you for no reason




luv,
a-san



Tiada ulasan: