Sabtu, September 03, 2011

Achtung: RIP



They say, distance separates. That's what had happened. But there might be something else. You and I, we're both on a different degree. You will always be that Subang kid and I am that kampung girl you always laugh at. Your way of thinking and my way of thinking, they just couldn't get quite parallel with each other. That's what I think why it didn't work out. Or maybe it was because of my own fault (that I still don't get it what they are actually) which explains your coldness towards me. Whatever they are, you could always put the blame on me cuz I know, it's because of my own actions and me being so close to whom I'm getting along with right now that trigger most of what happening now.


Nevertheless, I cherish every moment we had before, the short meet ups we had which were quite a few only and I appreciate you for being a part of my life. You've been a good friend, you thought me lots of new stuffs, you had changed my perspective towards people, a good teacher that always correct my English, was a thoughtful boyfriend and lots more. If you ask me right now, I'm not so sure if I still can say that L word to you but one thing that I am very sure of is that you play quite a part in my heart, still.


Here I am, hoping that you gonna read this cuz I don't dare to say this to you with my own mouth cuz you know I will always be that "anis-yang-penakut". I am so sorry for all the wrongdoings that I've done upon you and really hope that we could always be good friends like how we used to be at the first place. However, it will always be your own decision to say yes or no.




sincerely,
anis



Tiada ulasan: