Jumaat, Januari 21, 2011

Achtung: This is for you, Kamie



Holler there. My name is a-san. I have a friend, I mean a schoolmate (my junior actually). Her name is Kamilia Sofia and we barely have physical contact with each other (kecuali masa dalam BOSS, or mana2 tempat lain secara kebetulan) and yeah by that ktorang sangat jarang ada interaksi antara satu sama lain jugak lahh. Chances for us to talk to each other eventho dah berdepan pun sangat low. About 0.00567389% je kot. Imma shy shy person whaaattt?? heheh. But how fuh-naaayy it is thinking that we kinda have lots of great conversation VIRTUALLY. By virtually I mean dekat facebook punya IM dengan formspring (gawshh, I miss that time masa dia suka spam my formspring punya page lol). Oh yeah, if anyone ask me how to describe this person, I'll just say "macam wabbit" hahahahahahaha. Okay okay, jawapan macam tu sebab muka dia memang macam rabbit. ^_______^ comel. aaawwww.


Now, we both still have our best virtual conversation and I enjoyed every each of them :) While I am busy indulging myself with idk-its-up-to-you-to-think-of-it then her fb IM akan pop-out suddenly, calling me "kak anis!" then soon will come with her lots of thoughts and questions to me. Well, it is always MY PLEASURE to layan her dekat IM :) But sometimes, I feel serba-salah about the things I told her bcause I know I'm not a great reference to her, to anyone indeed. Still, I'll try my best not to let her down and answer every each of her questions carefully by not telling her the wrong stuffs (I tend to tell the wrong stuffs to people btw).


To Kamie, dear, you are a great girl. That's what I think about you. I am so sorry if I could not give you the best answer you want to hear and sorry sebab kadang2 (most of the time I think) my advise ain't useful at all. Just be yourself, okay? Don't worry pasal benda2 yang tak payah nak dirisaukan punn. You can do it girl.


BTW, TAK KIRA LAH APA PUN YOUR CHOICES NANTI, I DO BELIEVE YOU'RE A GREAT GIRL AND INSYALLAH ONE DAY YOU GONNA COME OUT AMAZINGLY =]


one amazing girl
*curi this from ur fb, sorraayyy*


Hope this will help you in some way, I guess. lol. bye.




yours truly,
a-san

Tiada ulasan: