Selasa, September 28, 2010

Still Remembering

Dear,
There where I saw you
You looked so fine to me
I smiled knowing that you were really there
I greeted you the best that I could


There where we spent our day together with
I loved the way you made my day
You made me laughed with your jokes and your talks
You held my hand that I didn't want to let go of it


There where you spent your hours with me
You just let me do
I want to lean my head on your shoulder again
I want to sleep on your side again


There where the time seemed to pass so fast
I didn't feel that all was enough
You knew the worst of me
You annoyed me, but you knew I loved it


I sit back and reminisce all these,
In glee
Though that all has passed
But still remembering...




loving the King,
a-san


afna28092010

Tiada ulasan: